Myvanillacard is the Official Website For Vanilla Prepaid Visa Card or Vanilla Debit MasterCard Holders. By Using these Cards, Funding is really Easier. You are able to reload your MyVanillaCard anytime and can access your account easily to make different payments by using this card. Even you can connect this card with Samsung pay, Apple pay and others. To have access for this card first you need to apply for this card to Got it.
MyVanilla Visa cards are basically prepaid cards that you can use at ATMs as well as any other stores that accept Visa. They’re quite similar to other prepaid gift cards or else the debit cards, but at the same time, it is most comparable to American Express Serve as well as American Express Blackbird. In other simple words, it is a flexible money management card for day to day spending. You can also order them online or pick them up as well as refill them at a number of retail stores. One must take note that this is a prepaid card and not an actual credit card, because of which you can’t carry an outstanding balance.
It is reloadable as well as requires to sign up and activation. Your funds never expire and also there will be no personal information required. You can use it anywhere that accepts them. it is most likely to be a debit card that is used anywhere. You can also use it Online on various big platforms such as Amazon, walmart.com, and so on or else you can also use it in-store at multiple retailers.
Vanilla Visa gift card is very easy to use and is very helpful in purchasing or buying kinds of stuff from online or from any retail store which accepts this payment method. It carries great features and you don’t have to worry about any fees after the initial purchase.
If you are one of those who are searching to get more information on myvanillacard, then you must read the following article until the end. You are perfectly at the right place as today with the help of this article, we are going to provide you major details regarding Vanilla Gift Card sign up, activation and card balance check at myvanillacard. So, without wasting any time let’s get started….
- 1 What Is Vanilla Gift Card?
- 2 What Is www.myvanillacard.com?
- 3 Features of Myvanilla Debit Card
- 4 MyVanillaCard Where to Buy?
- 5 www.MyVanillaCard.com Fees?
- 6 How To Register Vanilla Gift Card Online at Myvanillacard?
- 7 How To Activate MyVanilla Visa Gift Card at Myvanillacard?
- 8 Login to your Vanilla Gift Card Account at www.Myvanillacard.com
- 9 Forget Password? How To Reset the Myvanillacard Login Password?
- 10 How To Check Myvanillacard Balance?
- 11 MyVanillaCard Customer Support & Service
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 12.0.1 Q: What is a VanillaCard?
- 12.0.2 Q: How does a VanillaCard work?
- 12.0.3 Q: How much cash you can load on VanillaCard?
- 12.0.4 Q: Can I use my VanillaCard online?
- 12.0.5 Q: How do I activate my VanillaCard?
- 12.0.6 Q: How do I check my VanillaCard balance?
- 12.0.7 Q: Where can I use my vanilla visa/master card?
- 12.0.8 Q: Can I buy vanilla reload online?
- 13 Final Verdict
What Is Vanilla Gift Card?
Vanilla Gift Cards are the prepaid debit cards issued by the Bank Corp Bank. The Card is distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services, Inc. InComm Financial Services, Inc. is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services If you are the Vanilla Prepaid Gift card holder then you can Login into the Myvanillacard account and Check your Vanilla Gift card Balance Online. You can also view past transaction history, enrol for e-statements, sign up for updates, make a transaction, pay bills and more.
What Is www.myvanillacard.com?
Myvanillacard.com is the Official Website where the consumers can able to Add funds only to Direct Deposit as well as manage their Gift card bills on the official Website of My Vanilla Debit Card at www.myvanillacard.com.
Features of Myvanilla Debit Card
- Get ATM access
- You can add money to your account
- Avail direct deposit
- Pay all your bills
- Get account alerts
- Avail mobile wallet
- Avail of the mobile app.
MyVanillaCard Where to Buy?
The Vanilla Gift Cards can be found at 7-11, CVS Pharmacy, Speedway, Freds, Dollar General, Walmart, and Walgreens.
You bet your big booty there are fees with this card!
- Dormancy Fee: $3.95 per month
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Signature Purchase Transaction Fee: $0.95 per transaction
- PIN Debit Purchase Transaction Fee: $0.95 per transaction
- International ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: $4.95
- Over the Counter Cash Withdrawal $1.95
How To Register Vanilla Gift Card Online at Myvanillacard?
The Myvanillacard Login & Signing up process is very simple and quick and will take only a few minutes from your busy schedule.
- At first, you have to visit the official site www.myvanillacard.com
- On the page, now you have to press on the get a Myvanilla card.
- After that, you have to select if you have a card or not.
- After that step, you have to choose the card type you want, as well as then press on the submit button.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill in your credentials such as your personal, contact information, and then create a PIN and at last confirm the same.
- After that, you have to then go through the security code part as well as press on the next button.
How To Activate MyVanilla Visa Gift Card at Myvanillacard?
Note: MyVanilla Visa cards can only be activated online through the official website of MyVanilla at www.myvanillacard. As soon as the card will get activated, they can be restocked by direct deposit or else by cash at several retailers and used like Visa debit cards.
You can get a “starter card” at a retailer in advance of receiving a permanent MyVanillaVisaCard in the mail, or else you can just request one from the website of MyVanilla. One or the other way, you’ll need to activate it in advance you can use it, which is quite similar as you do it with other Visa credit as well as debit cards. MyVanilla on the other hand also offers MasterCard-branded cards that work in the same way. Other than that there is no purchase fee for a MyVanilla card whenever you will sign up online.
As soon as your card is activated, you can then use it as you would do with other Visa debit card. You can now add funds to it with cash at several retailers like Walmart, receive direct deposit through your employer or else deposit checks with the help of MyVanilla’s mobile app. If you want you can also transfer funds from one MyVanillaCard to another.
You can do this by registering yourself on the MyVanillaCard website for an account. If in case you are facing any troubles, then you can call MyVanilla’s customer support line at 855-686-9513 for assistance. Their team will be at your service to solve your issues, doubts, and concerns.
When you are using your card, you must take note that you may be asked if it is a debit or credit. You can later choose credit and then carry on with it, or else you can choose debit and enter a PIN. In order to do this, you will first need to allot a PIN on the “Manage PIN” page on the website.
Login to your Vanilla Gift Card Account at www.Myvanillacard.com
As soon as you will activate your card you have to log in to your card account in order to get all the benefits of it.
- At first, you have to go to the official site at www.myvanillacard.com
- On the homepage, you have to enter your username and the password that you have set in while signing up.
- After that, you have to press on the login button.
- That’s it…. you are all Done! You will be now able to log in to your card account.
Forget Password? How To Reset the Myvanillacard Login Password?
- At first, go through the Myvanillacard official website and then click on the forget password option or simply go to this link www.myvanillacard.com/forgotPassword
- Now, the Account Verification will be done to reset your password.
- To access your account you must complete the verification process to identify it was you.
- The process consists of three steps.
- first, Enter the username and complete the captcha.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
- In the next time, you will be asked for the credentials of your Cards.
- Enter the card details and click on the Next button.
- Finish the entire process, you will get a validation code to reset the password.
- Once done you can access your account online with the user id & the password.
How To Check Myvanillacard Balance?
Vanilla Mastercard gift cards are one of the best methods to spend money while purchasing some items or services. Whenever you want to use this card, you must take note of one thing and that is to know your balance in advance you get to the checkout line.
On the other hand, checking your card balance is a very easy task, in order to do this you have to just visit the website and enter the card number, expiration date, as well as your CCV (the 3 digit security number on the back of the card). As soon as you complete that, your card balance is going to be then displayed for you.
In addition to that, you must take note while using your card that you may be asked if it is a debit or credit. After that, you can then select one of them such as credit and then carry on with it, or on the other hand, you can select debit and enter a PIN. For this, you will have to first need to allot a PIN by going on the “Manage PIN” page on the website.
Steps To Check Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance Online
- Step 1: You have to visit the Vanilla Visa gift card online platform at the following uniform resource locator (URL): https://www.myvanillacard.com
- Step 2: Once on the Manage Card page, sign in to your account. This is one of the options you will see as you scroll down the page.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to enter the 16-digit card number. Make certain you enter all the digits in the correct sequence.
- Step 4: Enter the card’s date of expiration. On the card, the expiration date appears just below the card number. Enter it in the appropriate slot.
- Step 5: Enter the three-digit CVV number. At the very end of the card number are three digits that constitute the CVV number. Enter the number into the required space.
- Step 6: The last step is, of course, checking the Vanilla Visa gift card balance by clicking “Sign In”. On the next screen, you will be able to see the card balance and all the recent transactions.
MyVanillaCard Customer Support & Service
- Phone: 1-855-686-9513
- Mail: MyVanilla Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Online: www.myvanillacard.com/faq
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is a VanillaCard?
A: It is a credit card without any annual fee and perks.
Q: How does a VanillaCard work?
A: A VanillaCard can be swiped to make transaction like sending cash into an account, add money into prepaid cards, etc
Q: How much cash you can load on VanillaCard?
A: The daily VanillaCard reload limit is 5,000 US dollar
Q: Can I use my VanillaCard online?
A: Yes, your VanillaCard can be used online to make
- fast deposits in accounts
- cash deposits in prepaid cards
- or for online payments
Q: How do I activate my VanillaCard?
A: To activate your VanillaCard, visit the website www.myvanillcard.com, select tab saying “activate the card” and follow the procedure. Or you can call 1-855-686-9513 for activation over the phone.
Q: How do I check my VanillaCard balance?
A: You can check the balance of VanillaCard by merely calling at 1-855-686-9513 or by visiting www.myvanillacard.com
Q: Where can I use my vanilla visa/master card?
A: Vanilla Visa Card or master card is a prepaid gift card and can be used to pay at the retail merchant, mail order or can be used to pay for online purchases.
Q: Can I buy vanilla reload online?
A: For a vanilla reload, you have to visit the nearest Vanilla retailer with funds. Buy “Vanilla Reload Pin” consists of ten digits on the back of the reload. Enter it and load the prepaid card.
I hope this article has helped you to know more about the Vanilla Visa Gift Card and also about how to sign in, activate and check the balance of the card at myvanillacard. Let us know in the comments section how your experience with myvanillacard goes for you.